Followers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday


Today is a day..
my dad's birthday.. I used to call him 'Apak' for 70 years and who care if its sound so kampung, because I am from kampung, the real kampung.. Bukit Intan is not considered as my kampung.. Kampung Parit Terachi is my real kampung...

He is 70 years old today and the best thing is, he is celebrating his birthday at east-cost.. covered Kelantan and Terengganu may be.. i'm not so sure about theirs planned...

I love him so much... he is so quiet but don't try to make a fool of him.. he is so good in Maths.. numbers.. and accounts.. everything about the numbers, he's the one, and that's why he is married to my mom... coz my mom don't care about the numbers... He did says to me that he wanted to get CA, but being and eldest during World War II, he had to sacrifice everything for his brothers, sisters and parents..

For me, he is still a good accountant, he managed my salary when I was away for overseas job, he could save some of my salary to ASB where I couldn't do that before.. helping me to fill in my BE form (e-filing wasn't introduced at that time), where I always tried to skip doing that...

He knows so many Doa, where I cannot remember, and always remind me to read Surah Maryam, Surah Yusof, Surah Luqman and another one (where yours truly always forget) during my pregnancy.. I only trust him to recite Doa during our 'Kenduri' and I love to hear when he recite Marhaban, Berzanji when I was introduced to Muqaddam..

to many things to describe but this is what the best I can say to you.. I am always love you, no matter what others people say about you, they know nothing about you, because you are my APAK forever..


Selamat Hari Jadi Apak....

0 welcoming comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...